Idaho Governor’s Cup Scholarship | Academic
The Idaho Governor’s Cup Scholarship is awarded to Idaho residents who graduated, or will graduate, from an Idaho high school or Idaho home school. Applicants must have AT LEAST a 2.8 GPA and enroll at an eligible Idaho college or university.
Complete Your General Application
Official Details & Rules
The Idaho Governor’s Cup Scholarship (Academic) awards up to $3,000 per academic year and is renewable for up to four years.
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Have an unweighted, cumulative GPA of at least 2.8
- Be an Idaho resident
- Graduated or will graduate from an Idaho high school or Idaho home school
- Must attend full-time during the upcoming academic year (fall semester)
- Write a 500-word personal essay about your goals and interests
- Submit documentation of volunteer work, community leadership, and public service
- Submit two letters of recommendation
- Must Attend one of these eligible idaho colleges or universities (View Schools)
How do I renew my Governor’s Cup Scholarship?
Contact the Idaho Governor’s Cup staff at www.idahogovernorscup.org. After your application is submitted for Governor’s Cup, all questions from that point should be directed to the staff listed on that site.