Idaho LAUNCH is a grant program that provides students a one-time opportunity to have 80% of the tuition and fees at an eligible institution covered, up to a maximum amount of $8,000. With approximately 75 million dollars available for Idaho LAUNCH funding, it is possible for this program to offer between 9,000 and 10,000 awards per year!
For a complete list of eligible programs and institutions, visit the Idaho Launch website.
1. Submit an application through Scholarship Idaho
2. Receive a Contingent Award Letter (the award is contingent upon meeting the eligibility requirements)
3. Receive and accept the Final Award Letter, which is emailed through Scholarship Idaho after eligibility is verified.
To view a shareable Idaho LAUNCH flyer, click HERE
Adults looking to access Idaho LAUNCH, please visit: idaholaunch.com/
Complete Your General Application
Official Details & Rules
Students can receive up to one-half of the initial grant award in the first year of a program. However, for programs that are less than 12 months in length, students can use the full awarded amount (80% of tuition and fees up to $8,000) in one year.
Please review the approved list of eligible in-demand careers and note this list will be updated on an ongoing basis.
To qualify, students must:
- Be a graduate (class of 2024) from an Idaho High School, home school, or GED.
- Be an Idaho resident.
- Be enrolled in or have applied to an eligible Idaho institution.
- Begin enrollment by Fall Semester after graduation.
- Complete a Career Pathway Plan (see Next Steps Idaho website for complete details).