Is Health Sciences a Fit for You?
Core skills that are necessary for success in these occupations:
- Science – Using scientific rules and strategies to solve problems
- Service Orientation – Looking for ways to help people
- Social Perceptiveness – Understanding people’s reactions
- Instructing – Teaching people how to do something
- Learning Strategies – Using the best training or teaching strategies for learning new things
- Reading Comprehension – Reading work-related information
- Active Learning – Figuring out how to use new ideas or things
- Active Listening – Listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- Writing – Writing things for co-workers or customers
- Judgment & Decision Making – Thinking about the pros and cons of different options and picking the best one
Diagnostics Services Pathway
Explore Career Clusters
There are 16 total clusters, which represent loosely grouped occupations that share common features. It’s one approach to investigating sets of jobs that match your skills and interests. Investigate one, or more, that interest you and take the quiz to see which might be a good fit.
Take the Quiz