Is Business Management & Administration a Fit for You?
Core skills that are necessary for success in these occupations:
- Management of Financial Resources – Making spending decisions and keeping track of what is spent
- Management of Material Resources – Managing equipment and materials
- Negotiation – Bringing people together to solve differences
- Management of Personnel Resources – Selecting and managing the best workers for a job
- Persuasion – Talking people into changing their minds or their behavior
- Service Orientation – Looking for ways to help people
- Systems Analysis – Figuring out how a system should work and how changes in the future will affect it
- Systems Evaluation – Measuring how well a system is working and how to improve it
- Writing – Writing things for co-workers or customers
- Coordination – Changing what is done based on other people’s actions
Business Information Management
Human Resources Management
Explore Career Clusters
There are 16 total clusters, which represent loosely grouped occupations that share common features. It’s one approach to investigating sets of jobs that match your skills and interests. Investigate one, or more, that interest you and take the quiz to see which might be a good fit.