Is Arts, A/V Technology & Communications a Fit for You?
Core skills that are necessary for success in these occupations:
- Operations Analysis – Figuring out what a product or service needs to be able to do
- Coordination – Changing what is done based on other people’s actions
- Time Management – Managing your time and the time of other people
- Persuasion – Talking people into changing their minds or their behavior
- Writing – Writing things for co-workers or customers
- Negotiation – Bringing people together to solve differences
- Speaking – Talking to others
- Reading Comprehension – Reading work-related information
- Social Perceptiveness – Understanding people’s reactions
- Active Listening – Listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
Journalism and Broadcasting
Explore Career Clusters
There are 16 total clusters, which represent loosely grouped occupations that share common features. It’s one approach to investigating sets of jobs that match your skills and interests. Investigate one, or more, that interest you and take the quiz to see which might be a good fit.