650 Pole Line Rd.
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
To use what I have learned in my automotive technology program and work to earn my ASE certification while on the job.
Diploma, Idaho Falls High School, May 2015
Completed Automotive Technology, Eastern Idaho Technical High School, May 2015
Program GPA: 3.8
May 2014 – Current
Customer Service Clerk, Dyson’s Auto Parts of Idaho Falls
Help customers find the part they need and advise them on routine maintenance tasks.
September 2014-May 2015
Automotive Technician, Eastern Idaho Technical High School
As part of the school program, worked on customer’s vehicles and provided customer service to our clients (with teacher supervision).
Awards & Achievements
- Team Captain, Idaho Falls HS Baseball Team, 2015 Season
- Skills USA – Idaho State Competition, Gold Medal Award Winner, Automotive Services, 2014-2015
Interests & Activities
- Fishing, hunting, and other outdoor activities
- Idaho Falls HS Baseball Team 2012-2015
- Skills USA Team Member 2014-2015, Automotive Service Competition
- Youth Group Leader, Trinity United Methodist Church 2013-Present
- Youth Group Member, Trinity United Methodist Church 2000-Present